Products & Services
MATRIX POWER has the capability to offer complete Engineering Procurement and Construction (EPC) up to and
including commissioning supervision, start-up testing and handover to the customer. MPI also offers operation and
maintenance services through our partners. Our personnel includes those with engineering, sales and operation,
installation and supervision experience in the following market, such as:
• Greenfield Development
• Cogeneration Systems
• Engineered Solutions
• Thermal Modeling
• Turnkey Projects
• Project Management
• Power Purchase Agreement Negotiations
• Renewable Energy
• Waste to Energy
• Steam Turbine Generating (STG) Systems
• Boilers powered by a wide variety of fuels
• Bio-Mass Power Generating Systems
MPI can both source and incorporate all types of electrical generators for our client's needs including brand new,
unused surplus, remanufactured, overhauled or used power generating equipment, including:
• Industrial Combustion Turbine Generating Units (GTG) using Natural Gas and/or Diesel fuel in simple-cycle or
• Aero-derivative Turbine Generating Units using Natural Gas and/or Diesel fuel in simple-cycle or Sprint
• Steam Turbine Generating (STG) Systems.
• Heat Recovery Steam Generators (HRSG).
• Boilers for power generation using a wide variety of fuels.
• Waste-to-Energy Systems.
• Bio-Mass Power Generating Systems.
• Cogeneration Systems.
• Reciprocating Engine Generating Units at Medium Speed fueled by Diesel No. 2 (D-2), Heavy Fuel Oil
(HFO) or Natural Gas.
• Reciprocating High-Speed Gen-Sets fueled by Diesel, Natural Gas or Bi-Fuel (Natural Gas with Diesel as a pilot fuel).
• Wind Power Systems.
• Solar Thermal and Solar Photovoltaic Power Generating Systems.
• Hydroelectric Power Systems.
• Biofuel Production Systems.